Sunday 24 March 2013

Weekly Favourite: No.2

This is my second post this week, unfortunately I've been at work a lot more than usual. But should be back to normal next week :) 


My purchase this week is from Boohoo (again). I love shopping with them as it comes so quickly and the value is always great. I ordered this on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday morning. It's been too cold to wear it out yet :( but hopefully within the next few weeks the weather will get warmer so I can wear this bad boy. 



Playsuit from Boohoo. Get it here.

.
The print consists of textured gold skulls on a background of red roses. It is not perfect though. The colours and pattern are great but the whole play-suit has been made in separate pieces so as you can see below the print in the middle does not match in a few places. However, it doesn't make me like this any less!


Play-suits are great in the warmer weather, although their sizing can be a little off. As I have a long body as well as long legs I rarely find play-suits that fit but this one fits nicely at a size 10. Play-suits put emphasis on the waist which tucks you in and defines your figure. I love this as it emphasizes my tiny frame. 


:)



.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment