Monday, 11 March 2013

I should really introduce myself...


Hellooo :) This is me, Lucy Sharp.
Just your average 20 year old, living in beautiful Devon. Work in a supermarket which I love hate. I've always had a passion for clothes and alternative wear. Typically went through the BLACK BLACK BLACK stage when I was about 13-15 which is hilarious to look back on. Got a boyfriend at 14 and thought I want my own look to impress him (seemed to work as we're still together now!!) so wore very bright colours and made my own accessories. For the last few years my fashion sense has turned into a bit of everything. Definitely more on trend than before! I just love clothes, although my bank account hates them... Oh well, theres wonders called overdrafts ;)

I've had my menial unskilled job for about 2 and 1/2 years now and realised I lost my direction in life. A few friends started blogs so I thought why not give it a go myself.
I get inspiration for outfits from almost anywhere. High street shops, charity shops, hairdressers, parks, conventions and most importantly online.
Any clothes I feature on here will have a link to where you can get them and how much so you won't be cyber hunting for weeks! I'll do that for you ;) 
So expect to see a range of vastly different styles on here. I aim to post some fashion fails as well just to add some amusement as well as guidance on what NOT to wear.

If you enjoy any posts in particular PLEASE let me know. Or even if you have any tips, I'd be more than happy to hear them as I am a new blogger :)
Requests for clothes/trends are more than welcome. I aim to post a few times a week, so please keep checking back.

Ciao for now, 
Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment