I haven't posted for a few days due to work :( but just so you guys know I'm still here, here's a mini-post. I'm going to post my favourite purchase of the week every Sunday night. So here is the first one!
I bought these on Monday, arrived in the post Tuesday morning (very impressive Royal Mail!) and they are wicked! I am tall anyway so I reckon these shoes make me about 6ft 2, but i don't really care :D
They are surprisingly VERY comfortable and are so pretty! They were on sale from Boohoo for £18, which for these is an absolute bargain as the original RRP was £35.
You can get them here.
Boohoo always have some awesome bargains on shoes and their quality is so good as well. I'd recommend taking a look at their site if you haven't already.
:)
:)







No comments:
Post a Comment