Monday 15 April 2013

NEW POST, OMG!

Hey guys! I haven't posted for over a week, very annoyed with myself. Having loads of work to do and not being very well leads to hibernation I'm afraid. But I am now out of hibernation and back to the real world :) 


I've got some exciting news to share soon, so watch this space. But for now I'm going to lessen my posts, boo ,due to other commitments so I'll aim to do 1 or 2 posts per week. I've completed all of the requests, hope you guys enjoyed them. Send some more my way if you want, because I looooove doing them!

ANYWHO! This week there will be only one post (not including this one), hopefully in the next few days. My best friend has had her baby boy today (OMG SO EXCITED) and have a few other commitments this week. But next week, when everything should be a bit quieter, I'll be back with a vengeance!





I shall leave you all with this image of me, in my checkerboard leggings on Dawlish beach! I am so in love with these leggings it's slightly creepy, but they are so pretty and look great! I got them here.
I will do an outfit including these soon so you can see the whole shabang. :)

Don't forget to check back soon for this weeks post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment